- What new insights have I gained and how are they best implemented in my daily life?
- How am I able to make a difference in my life and in the world?
- Who do I feel drawn to collaborate with for positive change?
- When will I take more time to sort through my thoughts and feelings of this day?
- Where do I expect to have the greatest impact in my life and affairs?
- What changes, if any, will I make in my thoughts, feelings and actions to support the new insights that are inciting change within me?
- How am I able to modify my thoughts, feelings and actions to align with greater peace, prosperity and personal power?
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Fellow journeyers, today's post focuses upon the opening to enhanced perspective made available by 10-10-10's global meditation and connection to a new inner portal which leads to unlimited: peace, personal power and prosperity for all.
"The first peace, which is the most important, is that which comes within the souls of people when they realize their relationship, their oneness with the universe and all its powers, and when they realize that at the center of the universe dwells the Great Spirit, and that this center is really everywhere, it is within each of us."
"The caterpillar trusts his maker that all is well. He does not cling to his old garment and thus is transformed into a magnificent butterfly. There is no pain, it is a natural transmutation. So it is with us. As the chrysalis is the bridge between caterpillar and butterfly, so is True perception the bridge between separation and Oneness. We are transmuting into a new state of Being. Clinging to our caterpillar stage, our old ways of judgment, we shall never learn to fly into the dawn of a new day."
Now, as you contemplate your experience of 10.10.10 and sort through your thoughts and feelings; ask yourself these clarifying questions:
"Oneness is very simple: everything is included and allowed to live according to its true nature. This is the secret that is being revealed, the opportunity that is offered. How we make use of this opportunity depends upon the degree of our participation, how much we are prepared to give ourselves to the work that needs to be done, to the freedom that needs to be lived."