“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. Christopher Robin to Pooh”
|On the journey; each of us is confronted by the tension between what we believe and what we perceive.|
But just how might this harmonious relationship come into being, you might rightfully ask, at this point in our dialog. Here are some thoughts you may wish to contemplate:
- What are my core beliefs?
- How do my attitudes match with my core beliefs?
- Are my life expectations met or frustrated?
- Do I feel worthy of what I seek?
- When I consider my fond wishes; what feelings do I experience?
- When I have a success experience; what are my feelings?
- Am I willing to see myself in a different light; to embrace personal enlightenment?
Next, please consider for an additional source of insight into this relationship; the one you have with yourself, the following video by freeyourmind4evr.
Each of us is empowered with freewill; how we relate to ourselves has everything to do with our happiness and inner-peace.
Will you choose to further embrace this relationship or remain in a status quo situation; that is your freewill choice?
Please strongly consider your pathway forward.
Wishing you continuous insights that will incite you to act in accord with your best nature. ~Dave