Dave Kenyon

Dave Kenyon

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dreamweaving: Alignment with your vision

"When you have a thought that is not in alignment with your highest vision change to a new thought! Then and there. When you say a thing that is out of alignment with your grandest idea, make a note not to say something like that again. When you do a thing that is misaligned with your best intention, decide to make that the last time. And make it right with whomever was involved if you can.
~ Marlo Morgan from Mutant Message from Down Under 

  

Consider Becoming a DreamWeaver in Your Own Life


"You are here on this earth to thrive and live your dreams. The key is to first understand the mechanics of reality and then choose to take charge of your life. This means being aware of your thoughts, words, and actions and consciously choosing language and an attitude that support your success. And it means putting yourself in a position to receive all the good fortune available to you. Once you prepare yourself and open the floodgates wide, good things will flow into your life." ~Mike Dooley


Dear fellow traveler, today's focus will be upon your role as 'DreamWeaver':  The Art of embracing and attuning your most cherished dreams into alignment with source energy. 
  
How does this dreamweaver role actually work, you might ask?  To analyze this process, we need to consider the relationship you currently have with yourself. To do so, please ask yourself the following clarifying questions:
  • To what degree am I able to quantify my thoughts and feelings of what would constitute my ideal-life vision? 
  • Do I feel worthy of my ideal-life vision?
  •  How does my current mental model support or detract from my ideal-life experience?
  •  In what ways are my thoughts, feelings and actions in alignment with my ideal-life vision?
  • In what ways are my thoughts, feelings and actions out of alignment with my ideal-life vision?
  • What resources do I have in support of my ideal-life experiences?
  • When I align with my inner-guidance; is this feedback consistent with what I see my ideal-life vision to be?
 
 


Open to Your DreamWeaver Wizard


"Now, having seen the differences between where you are and where you want to be, begin to change—consciously change—your thoughts, words, and actions to match your grandest vision."
~ Neale Donald Walsch 


Lets consider for a few minutes what the DreamWeaver Wizard already is conscious of.  Please allow your focus to entertain the potential insights to be found in the following video, Make Your Dreams Come True:
 







"Feeling and longing are the motive forces behind all human endeavor and human creations." ~ Albert Einstein

“There can be no transforming of darkness into light and of apathy into movement without emotion.” - Carl Jung  



Working with the DreamWeaver Wizard will open portals for perception to heighten insight into the relationships we have that need light and love to cleanse them of the fear-based beliefs that have tended to clog our access to and alignment with source energy.

Until my next post, please consider crafting your 'ideal life'.
Until later, please enjoy the classic, DreamWearer by Gary Wright





Here's to the magic of your dreams and how they guide your growth through the loving guidance of your soul. Wishing you insight that incites your dreams to grow and flow through the lens of unconditional love.
~Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment