Dave Kenyon

Dave Kenyon

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Parable: Which Fish are You?


"Acknowledging our inner divinity as a step on the path to embodying it is not to be confused with narcissism or individualism, since we must further admit that everyone’s divine birthright is the same limitless creational potential of unconditional love."
~Sol Luckman




"I see the potential for a new world being born in front of me and all around me, and I feel the only way to bring that potential into being is to know myself." ~Gary Zukav





Today is about using a parable to enhance our awareness of the concept of aligning with your inner guide while the parable takes you on a brief look into one powerful future.  

Please invest some of your valuable time and view the following video, by 
and consider visiting her YouTube page; she has many great and insightful videos to enjoy.

I sure hope you enjoyed that as much as I did.  Let's take a few minutes to reflect upon the insight we gained from this video?

Here's a few clarifying questions you might ask yourself to get your inner dialog going:

  • What, if any, beliefs am I holding on to that are not in alignment with my divine nature?
  • What fears, if any, am I still allowing to control my freedom to embrace allowing the natural me to become my trusted adviser?
  • How might I best utilize my existing relationship with my divine inner-guide to enhance that relationship and to support my evolving consciousness?
 
Thank you for your visit and energy exchange with me through this blog.  Please comment on the posts and share the site with whomever you are guided to do so. As always, here's wishing you powerful insight that incites you to embrace the transformational process that is now ongoing.
Namaste, Dave


1 comment:

  1. this really touched me deep within my soul. I walked the earth today feeling unacomplished, feeling like I just have not done enough....I dont even know enough what, just enough. This is the message I needed to hear, it is what I asked the universe to tell me, and you have served as the divine messanger to deliver it. For that I am eternally grateful for the amazing things that the universe has been bringing forth to my life.

    ReplyDelete